I'm deeply honored by your interest. Below you'll find a link to view the media kits.
If you need to get in touch with me immediately (24 hours or less) please fill out my contact form.
I look forward to connecting!
For the inspiration and back-story behind The Rite of Wands
Sound like a pro, even if you haven't read the books.
1. In 60 seconds, what is The Rite of Wands series about?
2. You took a number of risks with this book series. Why young adult fiction?
3. Tell us about the two main characters Mierta and Orlynd, and why did you write the book series from a male's perspective?
4. You wrote Orlynd’s character with a dialect? Why?
5. What is the Rite of Wands ceremony and how does it affect those who live in the world?
6. In the book, you refer to a quote from Lord Kaeto: “It doesn’t matter what happens to you in life; what matters is how you react to it.” Please elaborate.
7. What is the Rite of Abnegation and how does it affect the main characters in the series?
8. What would be the one thing you most would want a reader to take away after reading the series?
9. In the series, Mierta is tasked with finding a cure for a disease eerily similar to Covid-19 called the Shreya. How can readers in a Covid-19 and post-Covid-19 world look to Mierta for comfort?
10. Where do you see this book series going? (Movie? TV series?)